Arctic Expedition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Empty Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do)

Post  Dove Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 pm

I hope i meet Runes somewhere.....she is the only one that would notice my absence.And she would know the way back for sure!! She walked quietly the smell of bear on the air.Please Runes out of all the times you turn up please be soon!! She looked around there was a hole in the snow a tunnel!!!She raced in smelling the entrance only after entering nope not fresh!!!Hope someone finds me soon.. she said sadly falling asleep.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Empty Re: Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do)

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Snowball was walking nearby. "Hey what's that" she asked seeing the dog. "Hey." she woofed prodding her.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Left_bar_bleue30/30Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Stamina:
Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Left_bar_bleue25/25Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Empty Re: Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do)

Post  Dove Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 am

She squeak high pithed.Jumping to her feet.Who are you??she ask fur standing up.She was a sled dog.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Honey~Frost Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:22 pm

He-hello? Who's there? A soft growl came from a small distance away from the dogs.
Honey~Frost
Honey~Frost

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Left_bar_bleue30/30Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Stamina:
Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Left_bar_bleue25/25Alone and lost ( any one may join and please do) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Do you know where runes is?She's a fox.she asked hopefully.Eyes darting around to see where the voice had came from.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Honey~Frost Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Runes? The name sounds familiar. Are you a friend of hers? A wolf with a sort of small build and very fluffy white and gray fur approached them. Oh, I'm Frost by the way.
Honey~Frost
Honey~Frost

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

Yes i'm a friend of hers have you seen her!?I'm lost. she said fastly
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Honey~Frost Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 pm

She shook her head. No I haven't. Sorry.
Honey~Frost
Honey~Frost

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 pm

"I am Snowball. I can help. What do you mean lost?" she woofed. "I'd be happy to help." Very Happy
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm

I dont know where i am all i know is i cam from the.....north? she said.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 am

"Okay, little one. Let's go north." she woofed sympathetically. sunny
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Ok then she said softly.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Honey~Frost Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Can... can I come? I have absolutely nothing to do around here. She asked excitedly.
Honey~Frost
Honey~Frost

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Ya she started walking.....

Revive walked over the ice black fur white muzzle and paws with a white stripe down his back and a worn red harness.He saw
Task and ran up. Hi Task what are you doing out here? he asked plainly like always.OOO it's a long story.....why are you here? she said in returnI am a fox i live out here and i'm guessing it has something to do with runes?Yes?he said blandly.I..i yes. she saaid giving in.Who are you. he turned to the others.He still talked with no feeling in his voice.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm

As they were walking, a wolf jumped out of the bushes. "Who are you, and why are you here!" he growled. "We are looking for this young one's home. I am Snowball. Who are you?" she replied calmley. "Faolan. Why do you care!" he growled once more. "You asked." she woofed.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Well then.... she said.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Honey~Frost Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

OOC: sorry for taking so long...

ic: Frost stared at the sudden group of animals. Well, Faolan, I'm Frost. The wolf barked.
Honey~Frost
Honey~Frost

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:15 am

"Hello. Why do you look so familiar?" he woofed.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Runes looked at him yes....yes i think i do she thought quietly.I beleave so.....she stoped speaking for a second.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:17 pm

"Are you okay?"
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 pm

"ya fine"he said looking at her feet.Why did she now so many people.And half the people she meets she forgets.She layed down and pulled her front feet under her.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:41 pm

"Well, uh, do you need some where to rest?" he woofed.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:42 pm

"sure.....". she said looking up and stuggled to her feet.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"Alright, follow me." he woofed.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dove Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:54 pm

She fallowed blushing lightly.For the fact that she felt so weak.
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next