Arctic Expedition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meeting (anyone may join,)

Go down

The meeting (anyone may join,) Empty The meeting (anyone may join,)

Post  Dove Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Runes walked softley over the snow the fox was being quiet and sly.Soon i will be at the meeting place for me an Task i need to learn more about these sled dogs need to know!she said smiling sweetly she stopped before going up the hill she sniffed the air the wind was blowing the other way toward the sled dogs.She shuttered at the thought of a mean sled dog finding out.She pushed into the snow and walked up seeing no one she waited and watched.Snow began to fall on her back the shadow of a raven marking.Her black markings where soon covered in snow.

Task walked away from the training dogs.Sly and quiet it was time to meet Runes her friend and questioner.She learned about wild life and how it was and she told Runes about th life of a sled dog.Pretty fare trade she thought.This would be the 5th time they meet.The bird like marking they shared was odd they both had bird like shadow markings!!!I hop she came looks like a blizzard coming!I hope it doesn't she might get hurt.they both thought that at the same time.She went into a trot ,with luck she thought.She scanned the white the dogs out of view.But the fire still a light.She looked up the hill now spreading in front of her.

(both) I hope she's ok!(in place of she is the others name)
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down