Arctic Expedition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.)

2 posters

Go down

Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Empty Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.)

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Faolan was hunting when he smelt an unfamiliar scent in the air. "Who's there?" he woofed.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Left_bar_bleue30/30Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Stamina:
Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Left_bar_bleue25/25Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Empty Re: Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.)

Post  Dove Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

ooc is me the one that you want to speak with need to make sure for i am dove and my charter is runes but i'm just making sure.So am i or no? *comfused*
Dove
Dove

Back to top Go down

Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Empty Re: Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.)

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

OOC:Runes.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Left_bar_bleue30/30Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Stamina:
Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Left_bar_bleue25/25Faolan meets Runes. (Dove and me only.) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down