Arctic Expedition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the mystery

+2
Blue,Quinn,Aurora,Kimmik
Alli~Death~Destiny
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

At the mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: At the mystery

Post  Lily~Ice~Sarah Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:34 am

Lily seen some photos on the wall and she started barking at them
Lily~Ice~Sarah
Lily~Ice~Sarah

HP/SP Stats
Health:
At the mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30At the mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Stamina:
At the mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25At the mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

http://catsfromthemountain.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue,Quinn,Aurora,Kimmik Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:35 am

"What is it?" Kasha walked over to Death and whispered in his ear.
Blue,Quinn,Aurora,Kimmik
Blue,Quinn,Aurora,Kimmik

HP/SP Stats
Health:
At the mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30At the mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Stamina:
At the mystery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25At the mystery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alli~Death~Destiny Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:42 am

Alli looked at her barking dog. Alli had a sad and disturbed look on her face. What really happened to my parents? I need to find out. I'm going through that tunnel, and I'm going to reach the end! she thought to herself, the she sat down on a frosen chair and sighed.

Destiny looked at Lily. "Alli's upset because those photo's. I wonder why?" Destiny whimpered. She sighed and looked at Lily then Alli, then back to Lily. "We could whimper, then she might tell us why." Desting suggested.

"It's some photo's, of her parents I think." Death replied, then started looking around the outside of the cabin, for any sighns or ingravements. He knew Alli's parents because they found him and gave him to Alli. He saw a small plauque, bit it was covered in frozen snow.
Alli~Death~Destiny
Alli~Death~Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue,Quinn,Aurora,Kimmik Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 am

"Maybe this is somehow connected to the tunnels..." Kasha said, thinking outloud. "Maybe we might find some answers there."
Blue,Quinn,Aurora,Kimmik
Blue,Quinn,Aurora,Kimmik

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Alli~Death~Destiny Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:06 am

Death nodded. He had saw an opening here once. "I'm going to jump around, I saw an opening here once." he claimed as he leaped around the area. A pile of snow started to disappear below Death. He gave a hiss and fell in.

Alli heard the hiss and ran out. She saw the opening. She started to lower herself in.
Alli~Death~Destiny
Alli~Death~Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Breeze~icey~storm Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:35 pm

breeze came over followed by icey. "hi." breeze barked "hi.... icey barked
Breeze~icey~storm
Breeze~icey~storm

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Opal~Grace~Rowen Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Rowen followed Alli slowly. Brushing cobwebs away and swatting at spiders. Frowning she fell into a deep hole in the side, going the oppisite way of Death. Screaming she fell with an oof on a pile of dirt.

Opal looked down and backed away exploring more of the house. She saw a bunch of pink bows and a pair of booties, gasping Opal slipped them on. They seemed to be for an older dog, because they didn't fit her right. Opal went through all she stuff and gasped with she saw Grace's last name, Honns.
Opal~Grace~Rowen
Opal~Grace~Rowen

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball,Chewie,Faolan Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"Rowan!" Chewie whimpered. He wanted to jump in but he knew it was dangerous.
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan
Snowball,Chewie,Faolan

HP/SP Stats
Health:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post  Alli~Death~Destiny Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 am

Alli went down the tunnel, it was dark and damp. Death bounded up to Alli. Alli pet him and started to walk through the dark and damp tunnels. Destiny fell down the tunnel to follow them, Alli pet destiny's head.
Alli~Death~Destiny
Alli~Death~Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2